Email this link to a friend.
This video demonstrates our simple non-surgical technique to recover testicular sperm from a man with testicular failure or non-obstructive azoospermia. It's simple, short, effective - and much kinder, because there's no cut involved ! The beauty of this technique is that it can be done under local anesthesia - and the family jewels are preserved intact !
- Consultation with an IVF specialist
- Ultrasound monitoring during an IVF cycle
- Egg retrieval for IVF
- What happens to your eggs in the IVF lab
- Sperm - in search of an egg
- Fertilisation - life begins !
- Checking for fertilisation - the moment of truth !
- ICSI . One sperm + one egg = one embryo
- PESA-ICSI - nonsurgical sperm recovery in obstructive azoospermia
- TESA-ICSI - nonsurgical sperm recovery in obstructive azoospermia
- ZIFT - Improving the chances of embryo implantation
- ABC News - Why couples come to India for IVF treatment
- Babymaking 101 - a review of the basics !
- Miracle of normal fertilisation
- When Nature fails - how IVF can help
- The basics of IVF - what you need to know
- A guided tour of the IVF process
- Types of IVF ( ICSI and other alternatives)
- How to select the best IVF clinic
- Maximising IVF success rates
- When IVF fails
- Risks and complications of IVF
Free Email Consultation for IVF
Dr. Malpani will be happy to provide you answers to your queries onlineConsult Now
Latest ArticlesRead More
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Monday, December 21, 2020
Most Viewed Articles
Friday, September 4, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019