Email this link to a friend.
If you are considering doing IVF, keep in mind that the journey can be a very lengthy and trying one. This is why it’s important that you zero-in on the right fertility specialist, who would handle your case sensitively and one who would always give you the right advice. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to come by such doctors and finding one who is just right for you, can be an uphill task.
Get familiar with who’s out there
Even before you start on your search to look for the best fertility specialist, it’s crucial that you find out which specialists are out there. Start by conducting some research on the different types of doctors that treat infertility:
- An obstetrician/gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in the female reproductive system
- An andrologist is a doctor who specializes in the male reproductive system
- A fertility specialist has specialization in both male and female fertility and knows about all the latest treatments and the technology available to treat all types of reproductive and fertility problems.
Categorizing your priorities right
Even as you are looking for the right fertility specialist, you must keep in view the fact that fertility treatments don’t come cheap. Its important that you ask yourself certain key questions; this will help maximize your chances of having a baby:
- What is the amount you are able and willing to spend on your fertility treatment?
- Are you emotionally invested in having a baby, regardless of the amount of money and effort it takes?
- At what point do you draw the line?
These are very crucial questions that you have to take into consideration before you start looking for a fertility specialist. When you have more clarity on all these issues, it will be much easier for you to work very closely with your fertility specialist, on your treatment. And very importantly, no one else can give you the answers to these questions, you have to figure out the answers yourself.
Finding the right fertility specialist is about getting your research right. Check which specialists operate out of your areas. If travelling longer distances or even to other states or countries aren’t a hurdle for you, you would be able to easily widen your search. However, it’s best to identify a specialist closest to your location. If you are unable to find anyone who is credible and reputed, in the area you live in, that’s when you start looking further. That is the best way to get more comfortable with your treatment. You can undertake this type of research via the Internet.
Read more- Bad IVF Doctors and How to Protect Yourself
Begin Your Consultations
You might not be able to find the ideal specialist right away, but if you’re lucky you might just find the right doctor at the first try. The different aspects you should be looking at are:
- Judge whether you are comfortable with the doctor and the staff at the clinic
- Gauge whether you think they can understand you and whether they would be able to handle your problem
- Take a quick tour of the facility and check the clinic and the equipment they have. This can help you form an impression
Once you find that everything is as it should be and you are satisfied with everything, don’t hesitate to place yourself in the expert hands of the specialist of your choice.
The infertility treatment journey can be a very lengthy and trying one. This is why it’s important that you zero-in on the right fertility specialist, who would handle your case sensitively and one who would always give you the right advice.
Most people who want to opt for surrogacy now look to India rather than any other country. It’s very easy to find a surrogate in India, the entire process is less complex and costs are low. In addition there is a very favorable legal environment in the country.
Not happy with the attention you are getting from your IVF clinic? Need more information? Please send me your medical details by filling in the form at www.drmalpani.com/free-second-opinion so that I can guide you!
Free Email Consultation for IVF
Dr. Malpani will be happy to provide you answers to your queries onlineConsult Now
Latest ArticlesRead More
Thursday, March 4, 2021
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Most Viewed Articles
Friday, September 4, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019