The Malpani Self Insemination Baby Kit has become very popular, and many couples are using it to treat themselves in the privacy of their bedroom.
Here are answers to some queries patients have.
1. As per the instruction manual, we need to keep the semen in the container for 15-30 minutes to liquefy. Will that affect the sperm quality or motility in any way.
2. After the semen is collected in the container , should we store it a cool place until next 30 minutes or so until we start the procedure.
No. The cold is not good good for sperm. Please keep this at room temp
3. Can my wife use the pipette to inject the sperm herself ?
4. How do we make sure the pipette position is correct as i see its quite flexible and the position of the pipette can go wrong during insertion.
As long as its going in the vagina, that's fine . The sperm will swim and find their way through the cervix to the egg. They are deigned as effective guided missiles !
5. Can we use the pipette without the speculum .
Yes, you can. The speculum is optional
Need help in getting pregnant ? You can buy the kit online athttps://www.drmalpani.com/knowledge-center/resources/tools/self-insemination-kit-india