Email this link to a friend.
When you are considering doing IVF, it’s but natural that you will conduct a certain amount of research. You may ask for recommendations from your family doctor or even your gynecologist. Maybe you have a family member or friend who had gone through IVF treatment at an infertility clinic, and they will tell you about how good or bad it is. At times, you conduct online research and try to ascertain which the Best IVF Centre in India is.
Regardless of the amount of research you conduct, you may still be unsure about which clinic you would like to go to. When you are looking for the Best IVF Centre in India, the most important aspect to keep in view is its success rate- this is indicative of the doctor’s competency at making babies.
The Best IVF Centre in India- A Boutique Clinic
But what happens when you have to pick between 2 clinics that have similar success rates? Let’s assume that one is part of a larger hospital setting, while the other is a niche IVF clinic- which one do you think you would opt for?
Of course, since Malpani Infertility Clinic is a boutique set-up, it may seem a little obvious that I recommend this option – however, here are some solid facts that will shed some light on why I feel it’s best to get IVF done at a smaller clinic:
- IVF is very different from the majority of medical treatments. Our patients aren’t patients in the true sense of the word. They are not ill and do not suffer from a disease. They are healthy couples who have a medical problem , and require medical intervention to have a baby.
- A large percentage of doctors work at hospitals and they find it much more convenient to treat patients in a hospital setting. While this may be easier for the doctor, this doesn’t mean that the hospital setting is the best place for taking care of infertile couples.
- It’s important to understand that the level of care that a patient will receive at a boutique clinic will always be of a higher grade than that which a hospital provides. It’s just the perception that hospitals are safer, which drives patients to get IVF done there.
- The fact is that hospitals are more focused on providing care to ill patients, and care for IVF patients gets nudged into the shadows there.
There are a range of disadvantages to getting IVF done at a hospital:
- IVF patients find themselves waiting in serpentine queues with other patients for basic things like admission, billing and discharge.
- The care and approach at big hospitals can be icy and mechanical.
- In case there are any problems, patients find themselves wading through layers of bureaucracy.
- Hospitals have a large number of departments , such as joint replacement or cardiac surgery , and these are the ones which are glamorized and paid more attention to.
- Hospitals also have massive administrative and infrastructure costs, which means that the care they provide is more expensive.
Why Opt for a Boutique IVF Clinic?
When you compare all these aspects in your hunt for the best IVF Centre in India, you can see why Malpani Infertility Clinic should be your first choice. At our clinic, we:
- Exclusively provide IVF treatment, and the focus is on providing you with the best care.
- Since we specialize in this field and have years of experience behind us, we are able to provide our patients outstanding care and the emotional support they need.
- Patients find that the atmosphere at Malpani Infertility Clinic is caring and warm. They are able to quickly build rapport with our staff members. As a result, they are also able to get their problems (if any) resolved, quicker.
- Though our set-up is specialized and highly technologically advanced, we have a much smaller infrastructure. This also means you will find our services to be far more cost-effective than the ones that large hospitals provide.
Not happy with the attention you are getting from your IVF clinic? Need more information? Please send me your medical details by filling in the form at www.drmalpani.com/free-second-opinion so that I can guide you!
Free Email Consultation for IVF
Dr. Malpani will be happy to provide you answers to your queries onlineConsult Now
Latest ArticlesRead More
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Monday, December 21, 2020
Most Viewed Articles
Friday, September 4, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019