IVF can seem to be a demanding and complex treatment, which
is why it helps if you are well organised !
1. Make sure you have completed all your tests
Ovarian reserve testing ( AMH, prolactin, TSH, antral
Infectious disease screen: HIV, Hepatitis, RPR , Rubella
Vaginal ultrasound scan
Infectious disease screen: HIV, Hepatitis, RPR/VDRL
Please note how short this list is !
Don't waste your money on useless and unnecessary tests such
as sperm DNA fragmentation, TB testing, ERA, genetic testing or hysteroscopy !
2. Make sure you know how much you have to pay and when -
financial surprises can be a rude shock.
3. Start taking your supplements ( such as folic acid, Vit D
and DHEA, if prescribed). You might also want to explore yoga, meditation and acupuncture,
to help you be ready for the IVF cycle
4. Make sure you have all the medications you need for the treatment cycle. Please don't waste for the last minute to
order them !
5. Organise your logistics ( leave from work if needed; tickets
for travel; and your husband's work schedule). You can print out your IVF
treatment calendar at https://www.ivfindia.com/public/ivfcalendar.php
are using the short downregulation protocol.