Email this link to a friend.
Every patient has a number of questions about what the success rate of their IVF treatment will be. While it very important to choose a good clinic and a good IVF specialist, it’s also very important to become a good patient- you might not realize it, but this significantly increases your success rate.
These are some tips on how you can become a model patient and impress your IVF doctor. You will find a lot of information online, about what makes a good IVF doctor and the best way to choose the right IVF clinic.
However, it’s important to keep in view that just as you will find good doctors and bad ones, there are good and bad patients too. Just as good doctors have much higher success rates, good patients also end up getting better medical care.
Read more- The Ideal IVF Patient!
Things you can do to become a better patient
- Believe in making yourself more well-informed, by researching and finding out more about IVF. Good patients are always well-read, curious to learn more and they maintain very realistic expectations about the outcome of the treatment. It’s distinctly easier to treat these patients as partners.
- Be optimistic at all times. It’s true that every IVF cycle will not be successful, but it’s important not to crumble when that happens. When you are well prepared, you are able to deal with failure in a better way and keep your hope alive
- Maintain a long-term perspective- you should keep in mind that getting that baby you want may take time and that there will be a number of hurdles along the way, but you should be willing to devote the time and energy needed to tackle these hurdles
- Keep the concept of risk in view and understand that where there is no pain, there’s no gain.
- Know that attaining your goal is a lot about investing time, money and effort and even after all that, there can be no guarantee that you will succeed
- Know that life isn’t always affair and that the final outcome isn’t something you can control
- However, when you perform the medical treatment properly , it gives you peace of mind that you’ve done your best; and this gives you the strength to move on with your life
- It’s true that you are no medical expert and you depend on your doctor to provide you the best treatment. But at the end of the day, the decisions are all your won and the treatment is a partnership between the doctor and you.
- When you are well-informed and ask your doctor relevant questions, it also keeps him on his toes and he continues learning too
- Always be articulate and provide feedback about the clinic you are being treated at. If you find that the service being provided isn’t up to the mark, let the doctor know. This will allow the clinic to improve the level of care they provide patients.
- Be willing to commit to spend time and resources required to achieve success
As you can see, there are a number of things you can do to make your treatment run the way you want it to be run and to a large extent all these little things matter a great deal.
Not happy with the attention you are getting from your IVF clinic? Need more information? Please send me your medical details by filling in the form at www.drmalpani.com/free-second-opinion so that I can guide you!
Free Email Consultation for IVF
Dr. Malpani will be happy to provide you answers to your queries onlineConsult Now
Latest ArticlesRead More
Thursday, March 4, 2021
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Most Viewed Articles
Friday, September 4, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019