This is a new product and can be used in conjunction with the ovulation prediction kit. It is very useful for couples with sexual dysfunction, where the man has difficulty in ejaculating in the vagina, either because of vaginismus or because of erectile dysfunction. This kit will help you solve your problem in the privacy of your own bedroom, and comes with complete instructions. You can read more about how to perform self-insemination.
SELF - INSEMINATION KIT
Step by step instruction for insemination at home -
It's surprisingly easy to learn to do, but because most women know so little about their own anatomy, most are very uncomfortable even attempting to try it.
This guide should help you with the basics, but the only way to learn is by doing it.
The most important ingredient is a freshly ejaculated semen sample! Ask your husband to ejaculate in a clean glass or plastic container. Make sure this is wide-mouthed, so it's easier for him to aim accurately ' you don't want any of it to spill out! Sometimes getting a sample can be difficult, and you may need to seduce your husband! Using a vibrator, or liquid paraffin as a lubricant can help enormously. You can also use frozen semen samples from a sperm bank, after allowing them to thaw at room temperature.
After the semen sample has liquefied (this takes about 30 minutes), you are now ready to perform the procedure. Ask your husband to put on disposable gloves and then suck up the semen sample into a 10 ml sterile plastic disposable syringe (without a needle). Our patients find it more convenient to use a sterile disposable plastic Pasteur pipette, which we provide in our self insemination kit, but this may be difficult to find. You can even use a turkey baster, which has become a legendary symbol in the lesbian community, but the small amount of semen does not require such a large instrument.
- The semen now needs to be squirted into your vagina, and this is the tricky part
- You need to lie on a bed, with your knees and thighs bent, and your knees wide apart, so that your husband can see your vulva clearly
- He then guides the tip of the syringe into your vagina (he can do this just by feel, by inserting the left index finger into your vagina and using this to guide the syringe which is in his right hand).
- He can put the syringe in as deep as he wants ' don't worry - it won't get lost. He then plunges the barrel, depositing the semen into the vagina
- You may find it easier to lie on the edge of the bed so that your hips protrude over the edge.
- Putting a pillow under your hips can make it easier for your husband to perform the insemination
- You can remain to lie on your back for about ten minutes, after which you can resume normal activity. Some of the semen will leak out, and this is normal
- While using a speculum is not essential, it can help, because it makes it easier to inject the semen at the mouth of the uterus (the cervix)
- You can use a disposable plastic speculum, and when you insert the speculum, make sure the blades are closed.
- You can slide it in upwards, or else sideways, turning it when it has been pushed all the way into your vagina
- When the handles are above your pubic bone, squeeze them together, which will open your vaginal walls. You will hear a click when the speculum is locked open
- If your husband holds a torch, he'll be able to see your cervix, which is round and pink with an opening (the os) in the middle. The mucus may appear as a clear bubble or a thread like raw egg-white
- You can use a mirror to see what's going on for yourself if you so desire! After the insemination, make sure that you release the handles and collapse the blades before removing it from your vagina.
Where to buy the Self-insemination kit?
You can buy this from us by sending an NEFT for Rs 1950 only, and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will courier a pack to you within 4 working days.
These are our NEFT details
Malpani Infertility Clinic Pvt.Ltd.
Citi Bank N.A. Fort Branch ,293,D.N.RD.Mumbai 400001.
Current A/C NO- 0451062115
IFSC Code--CITI 0100000
Bank MICR NO-- 000037000.
You can make the payment via UPI to us by using any of the UPI apps at 9867441589@okbizaxis or you can also scan the QR code below for making the payment. Once paid please do send us a screenshot of the payment along with courier details to email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +91-9867441589.
This kit contains:
- 3 sterile semen containers
- Nontoxic sperm-friendly lubricant ( liquid paraffin) to help your husband, if needed
- Disposable plastic sterile Pasteur pipettes for doing the insemination
- Disposable sterile paper gloves
- Plastic speculum
- Detailed instructions as to how to use the kit
You can watch videos as to how to do the self insemination at
You can also buy a Comprehensive DIY Fertility Treatment Kit from us. This would cost a lot less than buying each individual component. This would include the following:
- An Ovulation Prediction Test Kit, to help you determine your "fertile time"
- Self-Insemination Kit, to help you insert the sperm in the vagina
- A Penile Vibratory Stimulator, to help you ejaculate
- Non-Toxic Condoms, to collect the semen
< Back to Online Infertility Store