Email this link to a friend.
This is a new product and is very useful for couples with sexual dysfunction, where the man has difficulty in ejaculating in the vagina, either because of vaginismus or premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction. This kit will help you solve your problem in the privacy of your own bedroom, and comes with complete instructions. You can read more about how to perform self-insemination.
When you are using the Malpani Baby Kit for doing your self-insemination, it's very helpful to know what your peak fertile days are , so you can do the inseminations on those days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant quickly.You can use the Free Malpani Clinic Online Fertility Calculator to determine your peak fertility dates.
- You can choose to get the fertile days for the next 3 months to over the next 1 year.
- Once you have the dates, you can set up Free Email Reminders
The Calculator calculates your most fertile days based on the fact that:
- Ovulation occurs 14 days before the next menstrual period is due.
- Fertility peaks on the day of ovulation and for 4 days prior to this.
You should try to inseminate about 3 times a month during your fertile period. You can inseminate daily if you like. The more inseminations you do in a cycle, the better your chances.
We can do this automatically for you at https://myfertiletime.in/fertility_calculator.php
SELF - INSEMINATION KIT
Step by step instruction for insemination at home -
It's surprisingly easy to learn to do, but because most women know so little about their own anatomy, most are very uncomfortable even attempting to try it.
This guide should help you with the basics, but the only way to learn is by doing it.
Here are answers to some queries patients have.
1. As per the instruction manual, we need to keep the semen in the container for 15-30 minutes to liquefy. Will that affect the sperm quality or motility in any way.
2. After the semen is collected in the container , should we store it a cool place until next 30 minutes or so until we start the procedure.
No. The cold is not good good for sperm. Please keep this at room temp
3. Can my wife use the pipette to inject the sperm herself ?
4. How do we make sure the pipette position is correct as i see its quite flexible and the position of the pipette can go wrong during insertion.
As long as its going in the vagina, that's fine . The sperm will swim and find their way through the cervix to the egg. They are deigned as effective guided missiles !
5. Can we use the pipette without the speculum .
Yes, you can. The speculum is optional
Where to buy the Self-insemination kit?
You can buy this from us by sending an NEFT for Rs 1950 only, and email us at [email protected] and we will courier a pack to you within 4 working days.
Courier costs are Rs 400 for delivery outside Mumbai.
These are our NEFT details
Malpani Infertility Clinic Pvt.Ltd.
Citi Bank N.A. Fort Branch ,293,D.N.RD.Mumbai 400001.
Current A/C NO- 0451062115
IFSC Code--CITI 0100000
Bank MICR NO-- 000037000.
You can make the payment via UPI to us by using any of the UPI apps at [email protected] or you can also scan the QR code below for making the payment. Once paid please do send us a screenshot of the payment along with courier details to [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +91-9867441589.
This kit contains:
- 3 sterile semen containers
- Nontoxic sperm-friendly lubricant ( liquid paraffin) to help your husband, if needed
- Disposable plastic sterile Pasteur pipettes for doing the insemination
- Disposable sterile paper gloves
- A plastic speculum which you can wash and reuse
- Detailed instructions as to how to use the kit
You can also buy a Comprehensive DIY Fertility Treatment Kit from us. This would cost a lot less than buying each individual component. This would include the following:
- An Ovulation Prediction Test Kit, to help you determine your "fertile time"
- Self-Insemination Kit, to help you insert the sperm in the vagina
- A Penile Vibratory Stimulator, to help you ejaculate
- Non-Toxic Condoms, to collect the semen
Free Email Consultation for IVF
Dr. Malpani will be happy to provide you answers to your queries onlineConsult Now
Latest ArticlesRead More
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Most Viewed Articles
Friday, September 4, 2020
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019