Email this link to a friend.
Malpani Infertility Clinic is one of India's best IVF clinics. Since every IVF clinic website claims they are the best IVF clinic, the question you need to ask is - What makes us better ?
What make us the best is the fact that we are a boutique infertility clinic, and we pamper all our patients. Most of our patients feel the care we provide is often much better than the care provided in clinics in USA and UK.
Here is what one of our patients had to say.
"Thank you for providing us the best care and treatment for our IVF cycle. This is our fourth cycle and we hope it would be a successful first. Our last two cycles were done in US. It is but natural that we would draw comparisons between our treatment processes in US and in India and you will be glad to know that in our minds, your clinic ranked much higher. We feel it important to acknowledge some of your clinic's best features
We were very impressed with the prompt and clear responses to each and every e-mail and phone queries. In most of the cases, responses were within a few hours or overnight.
- We, as patients, get to interact directly with you . This is very different from US IVF processes, where we had to wait months to get a consult with the doctor. Most of the questions and info was provided through nurses. We did not always feel confident we were getting the right answers or the complete attention. This caused us ample emotional distress in our US IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) cycles. Thanks to the unique Indian personalized culture, with the specialized knowledge of doctors in your fertility center, we never felt that emotional void during our treatment period.
- In terms of equipment, technology and the protocol of keeping the patients updated with the process, your methods are on par with US standards, if not better. Each of you explained with very systematic visual aids the scan results, the ICSI process and the embryo development. Even a non-medical layman like me could very easily relate to the process we are going through.
- Amongst the major challenges we faced in the US , the most complicated is that of medical insurance. After our several years of stay in US, we still have not been able to comprehend their process of insurance, which is a cause for substantial stress. Your reasonable costs and simple procedures helped us get past that hurdle.
- Your books and written material is definitely informative and easy to understand."
We feel we provide better care because we provide all your care ourselves - from A to Z. I answer all the emails. I run this website. I do all the consultations and design your treatment plans. Dr Anjali does all the ultrasound scans. Dr Anjali does all the egg collections. Dr Anjali does all the embryo transfers. Dr Sai is our full-time embryologist who does all the IVF lab work. We are very hands on. What does this mean ? It means that you get very high quality consistent care throughout. We are very experienced and very skilled, because we do everything ourselves, and we do nothing else.
We are now quite senior, and we could employ assistants to do a lot of this work, just like most clinics in India do. However, we don't. We feel your treatment is extremely important, and we pride ourselves in our skills and abilities. We are not comfortable delegating or "outsourcing " your clinical care to anyone else. We feel it's important that we do it ourselves.
This allows us to maintain high quality standards - after all, if doctors are too busy to take care of patients, then what are they good for ? In most other IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) clinics, on the other hand, the only time you see the doctor is when you go in for your first consultation, at which time the doctor will spend a lot of time with you. After this, once you have started your IVF cycle, you will most probably never see him again. The scans will be done by ultrasound technicians; the medication instructions and lab results will be discussed with you by the nurses; and the egg collection and embryo transfer performed by whoever happens to be on duty that day. Is this what you are paying for ? To be taken care of by assistants and nurses ( however good they may be ) ?
We are a full-service IVF clinic. We offer all services under one roof, including all the latest technologies, such as ICSI, embryo cryopreservation, PESA, TESE, laser assisted hatching; blastocyst transfer; PGD. This flexibility allows us to customize a treatment plan for you which maximizes your pregnancy rates.
We offer all our services in one facility only - our fertility center in Colaba, Mumbai. We do not go anywhere else, which means you are sure you will always find us here ! This is in sharp contrast to many other IVF doctors in India, who run around from one clinic to another, and even one city to another, in order to try to treat as many patients as possible. If they are busy in another city, how much time can they spare for you ?
We cycle patients throughout the year. We do not "batch " patients, which means we can treat you to suit your convenience ! You don't need to wait for us.
We carry out 300 cycles a year. Since there are only 2 doctors in our clinic, this means we are quite busy, which allows us to keep our skills sharply-honed and ensure a high pregnancy rate. Since we perform an average of about 2-4 procedures ( egg collections and embryo transfers) daily, this also allows us to spend enough time on each procedure and do it properly and carefully, so we don't have to rush through them. This is in sharp contrast to certain clinics, who proudly boast that they do 10 IVF cycles daily - which means they don't have the time or energy to do them well. If you want to be treated as another widget on an assembly line, then please do not come to us.
Similarly, we take at least 15 minutes to do each embryo transfer. This is a delicate procedure, which needs to be done with love and care. Many doctors try to hurry this up, because they have so many transfers to do in a short time. Because they are rough, this causes uterine contractions, as a result of which the embryos can be expelled.
The outcome of any IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) cycle will always be uncertain. While we can make the embryos in the lab and then transfer them, whether they will implant or not is in God's hands. However, the treatment process itself should be a positive one, so you have peace of mind that you did your best. When you do IVF at Malpani Infertility Clinic , you can be assured that you have received the best care possible, because Dr Aniruddha and Dr Anjali do everything themselves for you - there is no "middleman " ! Since we do everything ourselves, this means that we have to limit the number of patients we can treat, so that we can provide them with our special personalized care. But we are happy to do this - it's better, we feel, to provide great care to a few patients, rather than mediocre care to too many !
- Consultation with an IVF specialist
- Ultrasound monitoring during an IVF cycle
- Egg retrieval for IVF
- What happens to your eggs in the IVF lab
- Sperm - in search of an egg
- Fertilisation - life begins !
- Checking for fertilisation - the moment of truth !
- ICSI . One sperm + one egg = one embryo
- PESA-ICSI - nonsurgical sperm recovery in obstructive azoospermia
- TESA-ICSI - nonsurgical sperm recovery in obstructive azoospermia
- ZIFT - Improving the chances of embryo implantation
- ABC News - Why couples come to India for IVF treatment
- Babymaking 101 - a review of the basics !
- Miracle of normal fertilisation
- When Nature fails - how IVF can help
- The basics of IVF - what you need to know
- A guided tour of the IVF process
- Types of IVF ( ICSI and other alternatives)
- How to select the best IVF clinic
- Maximising IVF success rates
- When IVF fails
- Risks and complications of IVF
- Many patients worry that IVF increases the risk of birth defects.Learn more as to why IVF is safe
- Why do some IVF pregnancies miscarry ?
- IVF patients are swamped with unwanted advice from friends, family members, office workers - and even strangers. A lot of this can be harmful and pointless - here's how you can protect yourself !
Free Email Consultation for IVF
Dr. Malpani will be happy to provide you answers to your queries onlineConsult Now
Latest ArticlesRead More
Saturday, June 12, 2021
Saturday, June 12, 2021
Friday, June 11, 2021
Most Viewed Articles
Friday, September 4, 2020
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019