Email this link to a friend.
Malpani Infertility Clinic is a boutique infertility clinic, and we pamper all our patients. Most of our patients feel the care we provide is often much better than the care provided in clinics in USA and UK.
We feel we provide better care because we provide all your care ourselves - from A to Z. I answer all the emails. I run this website. I do all the consultations and design your treatment plans. Dr Anjali does all the ultrasound scans. Dr Anjali does all the egg collections. Dr Anjali does all the embryo transfers. What does this mean ? It means that you get very high quality consistent care throughout. We are very experienced and very skilled, because we do everything ourselves, and we do nothing else.
We feel your treatment is extremely important, and we pride ourselves in our skills and abilities. We are not comfortable delegating or "outsourcing " your clinical care to anyone else. We feel it's important that we do it ourselves.This allows us to maintain high quality standards- after all, if doctors are too busy to take care of patients,then what are they good for ?
In most other IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) clinics, on the other hand, the only time you see the doctor is when you go in for your fist consultation, at which time the doctor will spend a lot of time with you. After this, once you have started your IVF cycle, you will most probably never see him again.
The scans will be done by ultrasound technicians; the medication instructions and lab results will be discussed with you by the nurses; and the egg collection and embryo transfer performed by whoever happens to be on duty that day. Is this what you are paying for ? To be taken care of by assistants and nurses ( however good they may be ) ?
It's very common in most IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) clinics for the ultrasound scans to be done by a technician; a nurse; or a radiologist ( ultrasonographer). However, Dr Anjali does all your scans herself. The reason for this is simple - the eye only sees what the mind knows, and doing the scans allows Dr Anjali to fine-tune your medications and help you grow optimal quality eggs.
All services under one roof
We are a full-service IVF clinic. We offer all services under one roof, including all the latest technologies, such as ICSI, embryo cryopreservation, PESA, TESE, laser assisted hatching; blastocyst transfer; PGD. This flexibility allows us to customize a treatment plan for you which maximizes your pregnancy rates.
The speciality clinic
- We offer all our services in one facility only - our fertility center in Colaba, Bombay
- We do not go anywhere else, which means you are sure you will always find us here! This is in sharp contrast to many other IVF doctors in India, who run around from one clinic to another, and even one city to another, in order to try to treat as many patients as possible. If they are busy in another city, how much time can they spare for you?
- We cycle patients throughout the year. We do not "batch " patients, which means we can treat you to suit your convenience ! You don't need to wait for us
- We carry out 300 cycles a year. Since there are only 2 doctors in our clinic, this means we are quite busy, which allows us to keep our skills sharply-honed and ensure a high pregnancy rate.
- Since we perform an average of about 2-4 procedures ( egg collections and embryo transfers) daily, this also allows us to spend enough time on each procedure and do it properly and carefully, so we don't have to rush through them. This is in sharp contrast to certain clinics, which do about 10 procedures daily - and don't have the time or energy to do them well.
Customized medical care
Another example of our ability to customize care for our patients is our ability to do a ZIFT for patients who have few eggs. In conventional IVF, we keep embryos in the incubator for 2-3 days, and then transfer them into the uterus. Now, neither the uterus nor the incubator is the ideal place for these embryos, but for patients with many embryos, it does not really matter, and pregnancy rates with IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) are very good.
The positive treatment process
The outcome of any IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) cycle will always be uncertain. While we can make the embryos in the lab and then transfer them, whether they will implant or not is in God's hands. However, the treatment process itself should be a positive one, so you have peace of mind that you did your best.
When you do IVF at Malpani Infertility Clinic , you can be assured that you have received the best care possible, because Dr Aniruddha and Dr Anjali do everything themselves for you - there is no "middleman " ! Since we do everything ourselves, this means that we have to limit the number of patients we can treat, so that we can provide them with our special personalized care. But we are happy to do this - it's better, we feel, to provide great care to a few patients, rather than mediocre care to too many !
Free Email Consultation for IVF
Dr. Malpani will be happy to provide you answers to your queries onlineConsult Now
Latest ArticlesRead More
Friday, April 9, 2021
Friday, April 9, 2021
Most Viewed Articles
Friday, September 4, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019