Email this link to a friend.
Infertility Friends is a registered charitable trust, run by infertile couples, which aims at providing other infertile couples a forum where they can get together to discuss their experiences with each other.
Self Help is the Best Help
- Infertility Friends is India's first support group for infertility
- We are a registered charitable trust, run by infertile couples, which aims at providing infertile couples a forum where they can get together to discuss their experiences with each other, and derive strength from their collective experience
- Infertility Friends aims at building up a network of couples who can support each other - after all, self help is the best help !
- The primary objective of Infertility Friends is to establish and sustain a peer support group of infertile couples
- To have a team of distinguished infertility specialists, marital counsellors, adoption counsellors, psychiatrists and psychologists on its panel of advisors
- To actively lobby for recognition of infertility as a medical problem by insurance companies to enable members to benefit from Mediclaim and other medical insurance facilities.
- To advocate to the government the need to have clear cut policies to protect infertile patients to ensure they get the highest quality of medical care; and to provide guidelines regarding the legal rights of oocyte, sperm and embryo donors
- To offer financial support and subsidised treatment to couples who cannot afford the high costs of such treatment
- To scientifically study the problems faced by infertile couples in India; and to research ways and means of providing cost-effective treatment to them
- To publish newsletters, brochures and pamphlets to disseminate information about the latest advances in the field of infertility treatment
- To organise public meetings on topics of interest to help create awareness about infertility.
For more information, please visit the Infertility Friends website at
Free Email Consultation for IVF
Dr. Malpani will be happy to provide you answers to your queries onlineConsult Now
Latest ArticlesRead More
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Monday, December 21, 2020
Most Viewed Articles
Friday, September 4, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019