Email this link to a friend.
While it would be best if every IVF cycle resulted in a baby, the sad fact is that the technology is still not perfect. What can you learn from a failed IVF cycle ? Lots ! It's important to remember that every IVF cycle provides useful diagnostic information as well, which can be used to tailor the protocol for the next cycle, till you finally reach your goal ! Each cycle helps us learn more about your body and how it responds, till we find the right formula for you !
- Consultation with an IVF specialist
- Ultrasound monitoring during an IVF cycle
- Egg retrieval for IVF
- What happens to your eggs in the IVF lab
- Sperm - in search of an egg
- Fertilisation - life begins !
- Checking for fertilisation - the moment of truth !
- ICSI . One sperm + one egg = one embryo
- PESA-ICSI - nonsurgical sperm recovery in obstructive azoospermia
- TESA-ICSI - nonsurgical sperm recovery in obstructive azoospermia
- ZIFT - Improving the chances of embryo implantation
- ABC News - Why couples come to India for IVF treatment
- Babymaking 101 - a review of the basics !
- Miracle of normal fertilisation
- When Nature fails - how IVF can help
- The basics of IVF - what you need to know
- A guided tour of the IVF process
- Types of IVF ( ICSI and other alternatives)
- How to select the best IVF clinic
- Maximising IVF success rates
- When IVF fails
- Risks and complications of IVF
- Many patients worry that IVF increases the risk of birth defects.Learn more as to why IVF is safe
- Why do some IVF pregnancies miscarry ?
- IVF patients are swamped with unwanted advice from friends, family members, office workers - and even strangers. A lot of this can be harmful and pointless - here's how you can protect yourself !
Free Email Consultation for IVF
Dr. Malpani will be happy to provide you answers to your queries onlineConsult Now
Latest ArticlesRead More
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Monday, December 21, 2020
Most Viewed Articles
Friday, September 4, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Thursday, August 15, 2019